A rich, malty Assam tea blended with cardamom pods, cinnamon, ginger and cassia. A satisfying, healthy drink that captures the vibrancy and colour of India in a cup.
Good if you're feeling half-asleep. This tea will boost the awake half, and give the sleepy half a resounding slap around the chops.
How to make a Chai latte:
- pop 1 tea temple into a mug
- just cover the temple with boiling water (about 1/4 mug)
- leave to brew for 3-5 minutes
- add a teaspoon of brown sugar if you like
- top with hot frothy milk
- sprinkle with cinnamon for fanciness
Dairy free, gluten free, suitable for vegetarians & vegans. Made in a factory that handles nuts.